Delivery Information

All products sold on this website will be shipped to our customers directly from the manufacturer, Byrd Tool in Kentucky, USA. Unfortunately, Byrd Tool is not able neither willing to provide voluntary inventory information to us or any other distributor. For this reason, we cannot make statements on our website to indicate whether a product is in stock or not. With every order we receive, we inquire with Byrd about the availability of the product(s) being ordered. After you place your order, you will receive an email from us indicating when about you can expect your order to be shipped. This email is being sent to you by the next business day after you placed the order. Of course, you can contact us prior to placing an order to inquire about the availability of the product(s) you intend to order.

In most cases, your order will be shipped via UPS.

Timing for orders to ship

As Byrd Tool is working hard to keep inventory for most popular items in stock, availability for many items change by the minute as items sell out and new stock comes in. For most popular items where units are in stock, they still go through quality control and balancing prior shipping. This may cause a delay of one to two weeks before your order ships.

The timing for items that are currently out of stock depends on the item itself. If it is a popular item that has just sold out, chances are that new stock will arrive soon. Other items that are less frequently purchased will be built upon order and this may take 10 to 16 weeks.
If you place an order for an item that is currently not in stock, we will inform you via e-mail within one to two business days and let you know how long it will take until your order ships.
If the timing indicated for out of stock items is not acceptable to you, you may ask one of the following:

1. To cancel your order for a full refund
2. To ask for a coupon code that is worth 5% of your purchase price which can be used either on shelixheads.com or mywoodcutters.com with your next order.
3. To ask for a temporary refund of 75% of your purchase price so we keep 25% as a down payment and charge you again for the remaining 75% when your order is ready to ship.

Attention Canadian Customers

Upon check-out, you will be charged applicable sales taxes. Although you will receive your order as an International shipment from the US, this means that you will receive your order free of additional charges that are usually due upon delivery (duties, broker fees etc.)

International Customers outside Canada & USA

We will ship to you via FedEx, DHL, or UPS. Importing charges may occur upon delivery, depending on your location.